Saturday, March 21, 2009

P&B Dance

ok idk all this crap that is everyone is talking about with garret and lizzie. lizzie said she didnt. jusatin says he dont have a picture but dont promis they did or did not grind. lexi supossedly wanted justin to photo shop a pic to make it look like garett and lizzie were. so idk who is even right about it but all this drama is driving me up a wall. also why do all my "friends" want to break us up so effin much? its retarted cause its NOT HAPPININ. so just stop trying. i knew the dance woud cause drama......

2 comments:

  1. the only reason why i ever suggested that is bc he had already told me and hayley he had a pic, then way l8r into it he said he didnt so i was stupid and instead of just droppin it me and hayley decided 2 suggest that, but watev, me hayley and amanda all heard her and garrett tlk and if no1 decides 2 believe us than fine, it really dont matter to me whether yal stay 2gether or not, bc seriously it is ur guyz business but watev. . . i guess i should just quote lizzie and say "I DONT CARE" well in this whole thing i tried to help, but as always it 1nce again turned on me, but im used 2 it, when in doubt, blame lexi, well ttyl

    -lexi

    ReplyDelete